The Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the best in class and The Gold Standard for replacing missing teeth. They provide the best benefits of beauty, comfort, functionality, durability, and overall health benefits compared to all other teeth replacement options.
Every Smile Begins With A Free Consultation!
- Dental implants supply a permanent solution to replace missing or broken teeth while providing the function and feeling of natural teeth.
- Replacing missing or broken teeth with a dental implant aids in stimulating the jaw bone to prevent bone loss, teeth shifting, and drifting. They are the best value and long-term solution designed to last a lifetime.
- Once osseointegration (bone healing) has occurred, dental implants enable you to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods, smile with confidence, and enhance your self-esteem.
- The smile you deserve and dream about can be achieved in one day!
Please watch this 2 minute video:
Dental Implant Services We Offer
- Single Tooth Dental Implant; replaces one or more missing teeth
- Snap On Overdentures
- Hybrid Fixed Dentures (Teeth in One Day)
SingleTooth Dental Implant
A single tooth dental implant will replace a missing or extracted tooth to restore your smile while looking and feeling completely natural. In most cases, a single tooth dental implant can be placed on the same day as an extraction.
Your ability to receive a same-day dental implant will be determined by our dental specialist during your Free consultation through the use of a CBCT Scan. Call 832-804-7427 and schedule an appointment to find out whether you are a candidate for an immediate same-day dental implant.
Please watch these 2 minute videos:
Single Implant and Crown
The Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
- Implant supported dentures do not cover the roof of your mouth compared to a traditional denture, which covers about 70% of the roof of your mouth. You can taste foods again with an implant-supported denture.
- Implant supported dentures are fixed into place and do not slip and slide the way traditional dentures may slide around, rub, and cut your mouth.
- Because implant supported dentures are fixed into place, you will see an improvement in your overall health. You will be able to eat all the nutritious and favorite foods you enjoy.
- No adhesives and glues are necessary with implant-supported dentures. These dentures look, feel, and function like natural teeth. You will feel more confident when you smile in social settings.
- Implant supported dentures,because they are fixed into place aid in preserving bone volume by stimulating the jaw bone. Where as traditional dentures, because they are removable cause your bone to deteriorate and change your facial appearance over time.
Please watch this 2 minute video:
There Are Two Types of Implant Supported Dentures
Dentures with implants offer the affordability of dentures with the stability, functionality, and bone preservation properties of dental implants. For cost-conscious denture wearers who are embarrassed by the slipping and clicking of traditional dentures, and frustrated by restricted diets, dentures with implants are the best option for tooth replacement.
We offer two types of dentures with implants: A Snap On Overdenture that is removable and a Hybrid Fixed Denture, which is fixed into place and can only be removed by a dentist. A minimum of two or more implants will be strategically positioned in the jaw bone to anchor your dentures properly and distribute the force of your bite.
Snap On Overdenture
A Snap On Overdenture is secured to your dental implants with vacuum hold together like housings, which will be installed into your denture and on each individual implant once osseointegration (bone healing) has occurred. Snap On Overdentures have a very tight and snug fit that aids in functionality.
A Snap On Overdenture can be removed. The single greatest advance in dentistry to make patients happy has been the implant retained denture. Wearing dentures no longer has to be uncomfortable, embarrassing, and worrisome!
Snap On Overdenture
Hybrid Fixed Denture (Teeth In One Day)
A Hybrid Fixed Denture, also known as Teeth In One Day, or All-On-Four®, is an implant retained denture secured permanently to your implants and can only be removed by a dentist. This is the gold standard and the very best option when replacing all your teeth. We typically place between four to six implants to secure your denture permanently in place.
Hybrid Fixed Denture
The Process and Timeline
1. Free Consultation: A comprehensive dental evaluation with the use of a CBCT scan will be performed to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants. Once a positive determination is made by one of our implant specialists, a customized treatment plan will developed for you.
2. Surgery: After careful planning, your surgery will be scheduled to begin the dental implant process and restore your smile. Through the use of sedation, you may sleep through the entire process. After surgery, you will leave with attractive temporary teeth in place while your mouth heals and osseointegration (bone healing) takes place.
3. Two Week Post Op: This is an essential visit that follows surgery. We will remove any sutures, check the stability of your dental implants, and adjust your temporary denture and bite to maintain your overall comfort, functionality, and smile.
4. In ten to twelve weeks: Final impressions will be taken for your new permanent fixed denture. During this appointment, an x-ray will be taken to confirm your jaw bone is healing and osseointegration (bone healing) has taken place. The design process for making your permanent beautiful new smile will begin with our world-class dental laboratory.
5. In two to four weeks: We will place your new permanent implant retained denture, and your new improved smile and enhanced quality of life will begin!
What Do Dental Implants Cost?
Replacement of missing teeth with dental implants offers the most natural look and feel of any method available. Their beauty, permanence, and ease of maintenance contribute to the popularity of implants with our patients, but will they fit into your budget?
The cost of dental implants is difficult to determine without an implant consultation through the use of a CBCT scan, because every patient’s mouth is different and implant placement depends upon a variety of factors, so does cost.
If you are considering implants and want to learn about the benefits of dental implants first, please schedule a Free implant consultation by calling 832-804-7427.
Factors That Determine the Cost of Implants
We can provide you an accurate cost once we get answers to the following questions during your free implant consultation:
- Do you require additional procedures to prepare your mouth for implants?
- Are we replacing one tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth?
- What method of placing implants are we utilizing?
Additional Procedures May Be Needed
When dental implants are placed, they require a healthy mouth with sufficient bone density for success. Some patients may require additional procedures necessary to prepare their mouth for the placement of dental implants. Additional procedures may include extractions, periodontal treatment, bone grafts, or sinus grafts.
The Cost of Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Implant with Crown: $2,999 – $4,000
- Snap On Overdenture: $9,999 – $12,000
- Hybrid Fixed Denture (Teeth In One Day): $19,999 – $25,000
Call 832-804-7427 to schedule an appointment within the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, Beaumont and Corpus Christi for a Free dental implant consultation through the use of a CBCT scan. Our dental specialists look forward to seeing you.