When you lose teeth, you lose other things too — like the confidence to smile freely and interact with others. Missing teeth can affect your self-confidence and your ability to enjoy your favorite nutritious foods and impair your speech.
You can restore your smile’s appearance and function with dentures. Today’s dentures look better, feel more natural, are more durable, and may last many years with proper cleaning, good oral hygiene, and regular dental checkups.
Types of Dentures
- Implant supported dentures — This type of denture is the GOLD STANDARD and the ultimate in stability and comfort. Implant-supported dentures feel and function like natural teeth: They are fixed into place and the implants function like a tooth root, stimulating the jaw and preventing bone loss. Implant supported dentures are the most stable type of denture; you can smile with confidence, enjoy the foods you like and they do not slip and slide like conventional or immediate dentures.
- Conventional — This type of denture is made after your teeth are extracted, and your gums are left to heal for few weeks.
- Immediate — This type is fitted as soon as we extract your teeth. The advantage of immediate dentures is that you don’t have to go without teeth. During the healing process, adjustments to the denture will have to be made to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- Removable partial — This type of denture is another option we offer to fill the spaces created by missing teeth. A removable partial denture improves your smile and prevents other teeth from shifting.
Reasons for dentures
- Loss of all teeth due to decay, trauma, or gum disease
- Loss of several teeth due to decay, trauma, or gum disease
- Improve ability to chew, speak, digest, and enjoy favorite foods.
- Restore your smile and self-confidence.