Get Straight Teeth in Just 5 Months! LEARN MORE
Dental implants are the best in class and the gold standard for replacing missing teeth. They provide a range of advantages for beauty, comfort, functionality, durability, and overall health benefits compared to all other teeth replacement options.
At Lovett, Splendid, and Haven Dentistry, we’re committed to your long-term dental health. Whether you’re missing teeth due to dental trauma or poor oral hygiene practices, our team can help. To learn more about our cosmetic dental services or the benefits of dental implants, contact our team today at 832-804-7427.
Dental implants supply a permanent solution to replace missing or broken teeth while providing the function and feel of natural teeth. When we replace missing or damaged teeth with dental implants, this treatment helps the jaw bone prevent bone loss, teeth shifting, and drifting. Furthermore, they offer patients the best value, as this option is a long-term solution that can last a lifetime.
For instance, when there is an osseointegration (bone healing) occurrence, dental implants enable you to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods, smile with confidence, and enhance your self-esteem. Additionally, the smile you deserve and dream about can be achieved in one day!
Please watch this 2-minute video:
A single tooth dental implant will replace a missing or extracted tooth to restore your smile while looking and feeling completely natural. Additionally, in most cases, a single tooth dental implant can be placed on the same day as the extraction.
Single Implant and Crown
Our dental specialist will determine your ability to receive a same-day dental implant during your free consultation by using a CBCT Scan. Call 832-804-7427 and schedule an appointment to determine whether you are a candidate for an immediate same-day dental implant.
Please watch these 2-minute videos:
There is a range of advantages to getting implant-supported dentures. For instance, the benefits you may experience may include:
Texas dentures with implants offer dentures’ affordability with the stability, functionality, and bone preservation properties of dental implants. For cost-conscious denture wearers who are embarrassed by the slipping and clicking of traditional dentures, and frustrated by restricted diets, dentures with implants are the best tooth replacement option.
We offer two types of dentures with implants: A Snap-On Overdenture that is removable and a Hybrid Fixed Denture, which is fixed into place and can only be removed by a dentist. A minimum of two or more implants will be strategically positioned in the jaw bone to anchor your dentures properly and distribute the force of your bite.
A Snap-On Overdenture is secured to your dental implants with titanium posts, which will be installed into your denture and on each implant once osseointegration (bone healing) has occurred. Snap-On Overdentures have a very tight and snug fit that aids in functionality.
A Snap-On Overdenture can be removed. The single greatest advance in dentistry to make patients happy has been the implant retained denture. Wearing dentures no longer has to be uncomfortable, embarrassing, and worrisome!
A Hybrid Fixed Denture, also known as Teeth In One Day, or All-On-Four®, is an implant retained denture secured permanently to your implants and can only be removed by a dentist. This is the gold standard and the very best option when replacing all your teeth. We typically place between four to six implants to secure your denture permanently in place.
Hybrid Fixed Denture
1. Free Consultation: A comprehensive dental evaluation using a CBCT scan will be performed to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants. Once we make a positive determination, we develop a customized treatment plan for you.
2. Surgery: After careful planning, your surgery will be scheduled to begin the dental implant process and restore your smile. Through the use of sedation, you may sleep through the entire process. After surgery, you will leave with attractive temporary teeth in place while your mouth heals and osseointegration (bone healing) occurs.
3. Two Week Post Op: This is an essential visit that follows surgery. We will remove any sutures, check your dental implants’ stability, and adjust your temporary denture and bite to maintain your overall comfort, functionality, and smile.
4. In ten to twelve weeks: Final impressions will be taken for your new permanent fixed denture. An x-ray will be taken to confirm your jaw bone is healing and osseointegration (bone healing) has taken place during this appointment. The design process for making your permanent, beautiful new smile will begin with our world-class dental laboratory.
5. In two to four weeks: We will place your new permanent implant retained denture, and your new, improved smile and enhanced quality of life will begin!
Replacement of missing teeth with dental implants offers the most natural look and feel of any method available. Their beauty, permanence, and ease of maintenance contribute to the popularity of implants with our patients, but will they fit into your budget?
The cost of dental implants is difficult to determine without an implant consultation through the use of a CBCT scan. Every patient’s mouth is different, and implant placement depends upon a variety of factors, as does cost.
If you are considering implants and want to learn about dental implants’ benefits first, please schedule a free implant consultation by calling 832-804-7427.
We can provide you an accurate cost once we get answers to the following questions during your free implant consultation:
When we place dental implants, they require a healthy mouth with sufficient bone density for success. Some patients may require additional procedures necessary to prepare their mouth for the placement of dental implants. Additional procedures may include extractions, periodontal treatment, bone grafts, or sinus grafts.
Call us at 832-804-7427, or contact us online to schedule an appointment within the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, Beaumont, and Corpus Christi for a free dental implant consultation through the use of a CBCT scan. Our Houston dental specialists look forward to seeing you.